The Marketing Plan Is Me!!!

My photo
Soulville,USA, Ten-A-Key, United States
This all started as something that I only did on myspace to vent about Hip Hop and other subjects that I cared so deeply about!Myspace is so wishy washy sometimes when it comes to blogging and personal opinions that I just needed to find another outlet for my thoughts!So rock with a brother on this cause "Muthaf***a I'm ill!!!

Friday, September 26, 2008

You Should Be A Rapper!!!

What's good people?I know that it's been a minute since ya boy blogged about anything!Usually alot of my blogs fall upon deaf Myspace url's,but it's all to the good tho!This is what I do for the love first!Plus I like connecting with people on a mental vibe which allows me to add on!But anyways,I was at work the other day,(I work at the airport for those who do not already know!lol),but anyways,I was at work the other day...oh,my bad...first,let me send a shout out to George Carlin!Rest in peace my friend!You will be truly missed homie!At least by me anyways!Anybody that don't know the history on this man needs to get their Google game up big time!Dude was mad funny,but at the same time on some very serious ish!Now,back to what I was saying!Oh yea,I was at work the other day and ran into an old friend of mine from when we were younger growin' up!Alot of people are fans of this cat and some are not,but,I knew this dude way before the fame and it's all good!But anyways,this is just a continuation of a series of conversations that me and this cat has had over the years stemming from when he first got in the game!He has always honestly told me that this was not his dream but he was actually FORCED into the music game due to a series of run-ins with the law!And that he felt like I should be doing this thing rather than him!Crazy right?I know because I thought the same thing when he first said that shit to me!lol.Now anybody who has heard of this guy knows his history with the law so no need to go there with that part of the story!And if you don't know...reference the George Carlin shout out at the opening of this blog and GET YOUR GOOGLE GAME UP!But,you know what?Being the opened minded person that I am,I have always told him that he is blessed to be in the positon that he is in and he needs to do good things with that blessing no matter what form that this blessing might take!I honestly believe that if you sincerely in your heart try to do good by people that that same "good" will eventually come back to you in some shape or form!But enough rambling!lol.Peep out our conversation while I was on the security x-ray checking homeboy's shit!lol.

Project Pat:What's up Chill Will?How have you been babee?

Me:I'm good Pat!What's good with you playboy?

Project Pat:I'm blessed mane!What's been going on with you?

Me:Still at it mane!You know me!

Project Pat:Ay Chill Will...You should've been a rapper my nigga!

Me:Word?!!!Ay,that's what's up!Take my number down and holla at me when you get a chance!

Project Pat:Alright brother!I think that I already have your number locked in my
phone!You do have the same number right?

Me:Calls out number...3-1-4...

Project Pat:Aw yea Chill...I still got you mane!Holla at me!

Me:Aiight Pat!Peace homie!

Project Pat:Peace Will!(Then he commenced to gather his things and heads for his gate!)

Me:I'm going on break!I'll be back in 30!

LOL.See nothing special!It's just ironic that we've been having these same conversations since he first started rappin'!lol.Crazy right?Now,I know the famous question of the day to me is...Well,Will...if Project Pat thinks that you're such a good rapper and continues to give you props after all these years...WHAT IN THA HELL HAPPENED HOMIE???!!!lol.Now that is a good question that only The Father can answer!All praises due!Even tho I sometimes feel like I might have missed my calling or my so-called "window of opportunity" six or seven times...your boy is STILL GOOD!!!You know what?I'm lyin' my ass off!lol.But seriously though,the boat don't stop until the fat lady falls her big ass over board and completely consumed by man-eating sharks!So there's always another chance!Peace!-Will a.k.a. Tha Blogger 3

a.k.a. Please Listen To My Demo
a.k.a. Stop Frontin' On Your Boy And Let A Nigga In!!!
a.k.a. People Better Start Commenting On My Blogs Or I'm Gonna Pull A 50 Cent/G-Unit Move On Your Ass!
ps. About that last a.k.a...I'm just being serious!!!READ MY SHIT!!!PEACE!!!

Blog3

No comments: